HOW IT WORKS
1 REGISTER IFIGO
2 APPOINT A KEY PERSON
- Someone you trust to update your life status
- Your Key Person is one of the three steps in the IFIGO's verification process
- Your Key Person will also be one of the recipients in your Recipients List
3 CREATE RECIPIENTS LIST
- Recipient is someone who you want to share your notes and other information in the event of your demise
- Your Notes and other Information can be assigned to one or more recipients.
- If a Note or other Information are assigned to one recipient, only that recipient will receive it and no one will have access to them
4 START USING
- Start your NOTE
- A Note is like your personal journal
- You can write your thoughts, feelings or even instructions for your recipient(s)
- Assign your Note to anyone in your Recipient List
- Start managing your eVAULT
- eVault is where you store and manage your records and information
- The records and information in the eVault are secured and encrypted.
Upon Life Status update by your Key Person
And No Response From You Within Your Desired Response Time
Process of compiling your notes/information and informing your recipients will proceed according to your directives.
Experience IFIGO's full features now!
It is understandable if you are unsure about IFIGO and how it works. Because IFIGO is new. Why not try it first.
USD per month billed annually!
Try FREE for 30 days